STOP SHIFTING BLAME
“Then the chief butler spoke to Pharaoh, saying: “I remember my faults this day.” Genesis 41:9.
The butler finally remembered Joseph & confessed the wrong he did against him. He recommended Joseph to Pharaoh as a man who interprets dreams. Wise people admit their mistakes easily.
Beloved, things do go wrong sometimes. There are times when it’s somebody else’s fault. But when you know you’re at fault, the responsible thing to do is to own up to the mistake, accept the consequences, & be part of the solution. Do you accept your own mistakes?
Everyone makes mistakes! We’re liable to errors! The trouble begins not in making the mistake, but in being unable to deal with or accept the mistake.
When man fell in the Garden of Eden- Genesis 3:12-13, Adam blamed Eve. Eve blamed the serpent. Today we live in an age of irresponsibility, where no one wants to admit their faults -always somebody else’s problem. We have a tough time admitting to being wrong. We’ve all become victims!
We blame others – our ancestors, the environment, our DNA, our leaders – infact we shift all blames to everything around us except ourselves.
But we must be able to recognize our faults, in order to deal with them.
We must diagnose, before we can treat the ailment!
Every time you blames somebody else, you’re not admitting what the real problem is. Why not come to God now with an open & humble heart.
Step up & confess your mistakes. State your faults directly, clearly & simply. Learn from your mistakes & take note so that you don’t repeat them. Forgive yourself! Then take a bold step that will Help solve the problems you’ve created.
Don’t ask if u can help – ask how u can. Accept d consequences. Recover gracefully. Hold yo head up & move on. Friend, regardless of yo mistakes, u can still fulfill yo glorious destiny! Look beyond it & move forward! However, there is one mistake that u can make that u can’t fix! Are u still living in sin? Hell is a place of regret! There is no salvation after death! Repent & confess your sin now.
” If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:9.
PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY
1. Dear Father, thank you for choosing me & accepting me beyond my
2. My Father and my God, I invite you to have Your way as I submit every area of my life to you in Jesus name.
3. My God and my Father, in your mercy, terminate every errors that have created for myself that are hinder me to fulfill my destiny in Jesus name
4. I recover every good things that I have lost through blaming others for my mistakes in Jesus name
5. The power to move forward and succeeding more than my status, father give me in your mercy in Jesus name
6. As from today henceforth, every agenda of the devil against my life, marriage, destiny, business, job and ministry is hereby cancel by the Blood of Jesus