SUNDAY, JUNE 21 2015
WONDER OF GOD’S OMNISCIENCE
READ, PSALM 139:1-6
MEMORIZE:- You discern my going out and my lying down; You are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is in my tongue You know it completely, O LORD (Psalm 139:3-4).
This big Word, Omniscience, simply means that God knows everything with perfect knowledge. Five times in his Psalm, David stated that God knows him . So what does God know?
He knows what you do. He knows what you think. He knows where you go. He knows what you say. He knows what you need. In fact, He knows what you want to say but that you are yet to say. Summarily, He knows just everything about you.
When David tried to grasp the extent of his knowledge, he became overwhelmed. Paul responded in a similar way in Romans 11:33-36:
33. Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God ! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out !
34. ” Who has known the mind of the LORD? Or who has been his counsellor?”
35. “Who has ever given to God, that God should repay him?”
36. For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be the glory forever ! Amen.
What a wonder ! God knows you……. your e-mail address…….. your phone number…….. your worries…….your hurts…….. your fears……… your dreams…….. And……. loves you beyond explanation.
There is the wonder of the LORD’S Omniscience. David had not lost his sense of wonder. In PSALM 139, he expressed sincere heartfelt wonder at our God who knows all, who is everything present, and who is all Powerful. What a Mighty God we serve. He knows all about me: Hallelujah.
1. Sing as many as possible praise songs to God all through today.
2. Confess with all your heart the greatness of the Omniscience God.
3. Ask that God will show His mightiness over the arrogance of anti-God and anti-Christian elements in this nation.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:- PROVERBS 4.