SUNDAY 5TH JULY, 2015.
SATAN TARGETS THE HOLY
MEMORISE : Now about that time Herod the king stretched forth his hands to vex certain of the church. Acts 12:1
READ : ACTS 6:8-15
BIBLE IN A YEAR : 1 CHRONICLES 17:19 and LUKE 17:20-18:8
Holiness is very necessary for anyone who wants to fulfil destiny and make it to Heaven. Holiness also makes God to hide you in His bosom (Psalm 91:4). In other words, holiness provides a cover for the holy, whereas sin exposes the sinner. Sin exposes the one who commits it to shame, disgrace and pain, and it makes the sinner vulnerable to the attacks of the enemy. When you combine holiness with being a vessel of honour, you become doubly precious to God. You become
like a delicate egg in His hands. This is why Psalm 103:13-14 says God will treat such a vessel with lots of care, remembering how weak and fragile he or she is. From today, the Lord will treat you with special care. You will be special to God and He will hide you in His love in Jesus’ Name.
Moreover, as an instrument of honour, never rest on your oars. Whatever level you may be on presently, you have only started; you have not yet attained the heights that God is taking you to. If you think that you have already arrived with respect to Kingdom tasks, you may attract unwanted things to yourself. Note however that the more God uses you, the more you will be of interest to the kingdom of Satan. Satan never wants any believer in Christ to end up in Heaven; so he will do all he can to stop you. Take Peter for instance: he loved Jesus so much that he vowed never to deny Him. This he said in spite of what Jesus had foretold would happen (Matthew 26:34-35). Satan saw Peter as a vessel of honour in God’s hands and immediately marked him out as a target. He did everything possible to bring him down, but Jesus prayed for him and he overcome.
Similarly, Satan picked on another vessel of honour – Stephen. Stephen was holy, full of faith and full of Holy Spirit. He was also full of wisdom and was used to perform mighty signs and wonders in the early Church. Satan therefore stirred up serious opposition against Stephen, but he overcome them. When this failed, the enemies connived and brought false witnesses to lie against him. Satan never keeps to any rule of decency when he fights. He fights dirty. He kept working at it until he got Stephen killed (Acts 7:56-60). But unknown to him, when he thought he had won the battle, his chief vessel of persecution, Saul, was arrested by God and did even far greater works for God than Stephen did. In the end, the devil regretted his action. He wished he had left Stephen alone to have been spared the immense irrecoverable losses he got from his ex-loyal fanatic –Paul.
ACTION POINT : Pray that every target of Satan in your local church be protected from falling.
1. Every destiny destroyed by polygamy, be reversed, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every witchcraft power working against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every incantation and ritual working against my destiny, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every power of darkness assigned against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every evil power trying to re-programme my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
6. I reject every rearrangement of my destiny by household wickedness, in the name of Jesus.
7. O Lord, anytime I want to make a mistake, direct me aright.
8. I refuse to be removed from the divine agenda, in the name of Jesus.
9. I refuse to be limited by any power of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every quencher of my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
11. O Lord, let my divine destiny appear and let perverted destiny disappear.
12. I reject every satanic re-arrangement of my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
13. I refuse to live below my divine standard, in Jesus’ name.
14. Every evil power having negative awareness of my destiny, be impotent, in the name of Jesus.
15. I paralyse every destiny polluter, in the name of Jesus.
16. Every damage done to my destiny, be repaired now, in the name of Jesus.
17. The enemy will not convert my body to rags, in the name of Jesus.
18. The enemy will not convert my destiny to rags, in the name of Jesus.
19. O Lord, restore me to Your original design for my life.
20. I reject destiny-demoting names, in the name of Jesus.
21. O Lord, enlarge my coast.
22. I refuse to operate below my divine destiny, in the name of Jesus.
23. O Lord, anoint my eyes, hand and legs to locate my divine purpose.
24. Every power contending with my divine destiny, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.
25. Let the spirit of excellence come upon me, in Jesus’ name.
26. Satan, I resist and rebuke your efforts to change my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
27. Satan, I remove from you the right to rob me of my divine destiny, in the name of Jesus.
28. I command all powers of darkness assigned to my destiny to leave and never return, in the name of Jesus.
29. Let the earthquake, sea quake, air quake destroy every demoter assigned against my life, in the name of Jesus.
30. I command all the enemies of Jesus Christ that have access to my progress to leave and never return, in the name of Jesus.
31. I paralyse every satanic opportunities contending against my life, in the name of Jesus.
32. Every incantation, ritual and witchcraft power against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
33. I render null and void the influence of destiny swallowers, in the name of Jesus.
34. Every household wickedness struggling to re-arrange my destiny, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
35. The rod of the wicked shall not rest upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
36. I refuse to be removed from the divine agenda, in the name of Jesus.
37. Holy Spirit, I invite You into my imagination.