OVERCOMING THE TROUBLE OF HEART – Part 2
Bible Reading: Mark 7:18-23
One of the reason why many hearts are in trouble is a result of what that kept in the heart.
In Mark 7:20-23, Jesus said:
“And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.”
A heart that is control with sins will always be in trouble until such heart repent. What you store in your heart will definitely control your total life. As a children of God, we should make sure that our heart is clean and pure.
Psalmist say in Psalms 24:3-4 “Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? Or who shall stand in His holy place? He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.”
You need clean hands and a pure heart to come near to the holy God whom you represent. You need to check your hands to be sure they are clean- clean from touching evil, handling wrong things, touching sin in the secret, touching wrong money.
Hands that are lifted in anger against one’s spouse are not qualified to stand before God even if they were lifted in the secret of the bedroom.
When your heart is pure and clean, surely your heart must be at peace. Seed of sins that you allow in your heart will always germinating and bring forth troubles, pains, sadness, sorrows, affliction, and end up in sickness.
Cleanness in heart is a medicine for body healing and sound health. If you want your heart to enjoying and always at peace, you must confess all your sins and surrender your whole heart into Jesus and walk with Him in holiness and righteousness and humility from pure heart.
Hebrews 10:22 ” Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.”
Also in 1 Peter 1:22, the Bible says: “Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:”
PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY
1. Thank God for this message
2. Confess all your sins into God. Please named them one by one – Read Galatians 5:19-21
3. Father in Your mercy wash my heart clean with precious Blood of Jesus
4. I wash my heart with the Blood of Jesus
5. Every seeds of sins in my heart, be uprooted by the Blood of Jesus
6. Father, in your mercy, close all the sources of evil thoughts in my heart with the Blood of Jesus
7. The power in the word of God heal all the wounds in my heart in the name of Jesus
8. Father, let my heart continue to seek your righteousness in fullness in the name of Jesus
9. Holy Ghost, take total control of my heart in the name of Jesus
10. Fire of God, consume all the seeds of evil imagination and thoughts that control IBF my heart in the name of Jesus
11. O Lord, deliver my heart from the deceit of the devil and his strategies in the name of Jesus
12. My heart hear the word of God, be heal and being control and leads by the word of God in the name of Jesus
13. Every bondage of sins that cage my heart be destroy by the fire in the word of God in the name of Jesus
14. As from today henceforth, my heart shall rejoice in the Lord in the name of Jesus
15. In the name of Jesus, I receive and posses the power and sufficient grace to meditate and studies the word of God daily
16. Father in your mercy, cause me to obey your voice and your words in fullness in the name of Jesus