TERMINATING THE INTENDING OF THE ENEMY
Bible Reading: Acts 12:1-20
From the time that God created man and woman in the Garden of Eden, they had been encountered challenges from the enemy. Enemy is not happy and never rest in his plan to stop man and make him out of God’s purpose and plan. During the early church era, the enemy could not hold his peace, he strategically motivates his agents to work hard and hinder the early Christians.
King Herod is the agent that Satan used to kill some Christians in early church. The intending of King Herod was to kill Peter after the Passover. But his evil intending was terminated through the effort of early believers that intercede for Peter.
King Herod saw that killing the Christians then was please the Jews and this make him proceed in this wicked and evil acts of killing. Do you know that, there are many people that were happy with your situation? They were well please to see you frustrated. They were happy to see you reckless. It is there great joy to see your downfall and failure all the times. Mind you, they are NOT your Creator or your Saviour.
What is the intending of the enemies?
There are several intending of the enemies against every Christian among are:
ü Killing you
ü Destroy the purpose and plan of God for your life
ü Wiping away the blessing of God
ü Hinder the children of God from being fulfill the purpose of God in their life
ü Destroy and cause divorce in marriage
ü Building barriers against helpers
ü Sending people away from the path to the Kingdom of God
ü Making the work or business of Christian unfruitful and non profitable
ü Afflicting the people of God with sickness and infirmity
ü Causing accident and sudden death
Can you fold your hands and allow Satan to harm you with any of the above? Definitely your answer is NO.
The early church confronts the plan and purpose of the enemies with the prayer and they succeeded.
“Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him. And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison. And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands. And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee, and follow me. And he went out, and followed him; and wist not that it was true which was done by the angel; but thought he saw a vision.” Acts 12:5-9
The weapon that many Christians have lost is the weapon of prayer. Thousands are too lazy to pray but busy in playing and watching films that cannot profit them than destruction. When Peter was kept in the prison, the Church earnestly pray for his freedom and God answered their prayers. When the church is NOT praying, the enemy overcomes them, but when they prayed, they overcome the enemy.
PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY
1. Father, I thank you for today’s message
2. Father, neutralize every intending plan of the enemies for my life, marriage, ministry and family this year in the name of Jesus
3. Every junction that the intending of the enemies have been finalize against my life, Father, scattered them with your fire and thunder in the name of Jesus.
4. In the name of Jesus, I scattered all the gathering of evil people against my marriage this year in the name of Jesus
5. Every king Herod in my surrounding that intend to kill me or assassinate my destiny, you are a liar, die by thunder of God in the name of Jesus.
6. Every handwriting of the enemies against my success and breakthrough, I cancelled it with precious Blood of Jesus
7. Every map that the enemies designed to scatter the purpose of God for my life this year, be scattered by the thunder of God in the name of Jesus.
8. Every evil plan against my ministry, marriage, children, and my wife, back to sender in hundred times in the name of Jesus.
9. Father, arise in your mighty and destroy all the satanic agents that assigned to kill me this year in the name of Jesus.
10. Every last-minute battle planned against my marriage this year, be scattered by fire and thunder in Jesus’ name.
11. O GOD arise and demonstrate that YOU are still the ruler in the affairs of men.
12. Every invisible force or power giving strength to the enemies of God in my family, be bound and be paralyzed in the name of Jesus.
13. O LORD, visit me and turn my life around for your own glory in Jesus’ name.
14. Let God arise and let all His enemies in my household be scattered in Jesus’ name.
15. Every dragon from the pit unleashed against godly spouse, be bound with hot chains and fetters of the Lord in Jesus’ name.