TRIGGERS – THE SET OF PEOPLE YOU MUST PRAY TO MEET IN THIS NEW YEAR 2016 – Part One
Bible Reading: 2Samuel 19:31-39
Dear friend gradually we are in the last day of this program. I believe you have experience changes in your life and business. Moreover, the journey has just started more goodness is ahead for you. Remember, this year is the YEAR OF DIVINE ANNOUNCEMENT. For you to experience blessing, prosperity, success, favour, appointment, peace, joy and all good things from God this year, there is need for you to pray in order to meet the following 14 set of people which I called DESTINY TRIGGERS.
These people are people that must connect with you. God set and send them to support you and your ministry or your work/business. They were ordained by God for your purpose. Therefore, don’t joke or play with today’s prayer bombs. They are:
- The ENCOURAGERS. The encouragers are the people you need to encourage you all the time. There are times which seems to you that the hope have lost; a time when you cannot go ahead to pursuing that vision; a time when everything remain standstill – even in discouraging situations of life, these people keep you going with encouraging words. They will speak to you and your difficult situation and barriers will remove. God commanded Moses to encouraged Joshua for the work ahead of him. Deuteronomy 3:28. When David was greatly distressed, for the people determined to stone him, he (David) encouraged himself in the Lord. 1 Samuel 30:6. The encouragers are Destiny Sustainers.
- DESTINY HELPERS. 1 Samuel 14:6-15. Destiny Helpers are the people that provide shoulders upon which you ride to fulfilling your dream and destiny. They are ready and determine to walk and work with you. Despite the challenges confronting you, they were there to be with you until you succeeding and fulfilling your destiny and dreams. At the time of ups and downs, they never tire or lose hope. They always keep the fire burning.
- The HAND LIFTERS. Exodus 17:8-15. There is no way you can hoist or elevate without being lift up by someone. When the hands of Moses were weak, Joshua lifted it up. The bible makes it clear that, as the hands of Moses is weak, the battle is stronger, but when the Joshua lifted up his hand, they won the battle. The hands lifters are those whose hands are strong enough to hold yours up when you are weak. You need them and you must pray to meet them.
- The RECOMMENDERS. Genesis 41:9-45. These are the ones who mention your name in quarters where your skills and talents will be celebrated. They are there for you to advertise and announce who you are to anyone that will settle your matter. Their announcements is more than CNN or Aljazeera, because it is worldwide and truth. They can recommend you to the presidents, kings, or senators for uncommon post or appointment. They can recommend you for scholarship, promotion, and approve your company for good job and contracts. You need these people. You must pray to meet them in this year 2016.
- The LOYALTY. Luke 22:28-29. “Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations. And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;” These are the people that are faithful, devoted, constancy, reliable, dependable and trustworthy. They work with you with all of their hearts to make things work in your life. They use their total mind, heart and soul to support and work with you. They never murmuring or grumbling. They remain loyal to you and to your business or ministry.
The COMMITTED. Ruth 1:15-22; 1Samuel 20:1-42. These are the men and women that are committed to go where you go, sleep where you sleep, eat what you ate, even ready to die with you. Whether things are up or down, these ones are standing with you. Nothing can change their mind and desire they have for you. No matter what others are saying or actions they take against you, these committed people will never join or support them. Rather, they will support and follow you. They are ready to serve God that you are serving.
PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY
- Father connects me with my destiny triggers in the name of Jesus.
- All my destiny triggers that have forgot me; Father causes them to remember now in the name of Jesus.
- Every power assigned to sabotage my destiny triggers, be scattered unto desolation in the name of Jesus.
- O LORD, divide the tongues of the enemy and let their words concerning my destiny triggers be rendered null and void in the mighty name of Jesus.
- O LORD let your angelic hosts begin the march of victory concerning my destiny triggers in Jesus’ name.
- O LORD let your angelic hosts begin to blow the trumpet of victory concerning my marriage, business and ministry in Jesus’ name.
- Let the divine earthquake of the Almighty strike and scatter every demonic stronghold against my destiny triggers in Jesus’ name.
- Lay your right hand on your head, and pray this prayer with aggressive I refuse to live a meaningless life, from today on in the name of Jesus.
- Every voice of affliction, silence over my life in Jesus name.
- Every voice of bitterness, silence over my destiny in Jesus name.
- My life, marriage, Business, finances shall declare the glory of God in Jesus name.
12.Oh Lord my God declares the day of my celebration in Jesus name.
13.Oh lord let the animating of prosperity fall mightily upon me now in Jesus name.
14.In Jesus name I command my destiny to change the best in Jesus name.