Destiny TRIGGERS – THE SET OF PEOPLE YOU MUST PRAY TO MEET IN THIS NEW YEAR 2016 – Part Two
Bible Reading: Luke 8:1-3
Today message and prayer bombs are the concluded part of yesterday. Enjoying yourself as you read on…
1. The ALTRUISTS. Numbers 11:16-17. These people are those that carry your burden. These ones believe that life is not just about them, it is about you too. They never leave or abandon you to do it alone. They are join you carry the burden. Matthew 27:32. “And as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name: the soldiers compelled him to carry Jesus’ cross.”
2. The PRAYER CONQUERORS. Acts 12:3-18. These people are those that use their 24/7 to pray for you. You need them more than prayer warriors. Many Prayer warriors pray from their heads only; Prayer conquerors pray from their heart and conquer. You don’t need to inform or invite them before they pray for you. They see it as their major responsibility to always pray for your success, deliverance, salvation, blessing, etc. They were not only praying but also fasting to make their prayer be on fire. You may not know them or see them where they were praying for you, but they do it wholeheartedly and you see results.
3. The GIVERS. Luke 8:1-3. Your journey in this New Year needs people that will commit their time, resources, gifts, talents, and treasure to your ministry and businesses. They are the people that will give their time, talent, and treasure to you in your hour of need without expecting any return or reward from you. They can support you more than your needs or expectation. Jesus ministry was financially successful as a result of givers that connected with His ministry.
4. The RECEIVERS. John 6:8-13. These people are those that receive and accept who you are. They don’t see any fault or errors in or with you. The little you give to them is hundred percent acceptable and highly recognize. These ones are different from routine takers and serial beggars. You can’t be blessed if you don’t give, and you can’t give if there is no one to receive. Not all lands bring forth fruits, and not all hands that receive command blessings. You need those whose receiving hands will trigger abundant blessings unto you.
5. The TRUTH-TELLERS – They will not call night day, and day night. John the Baptist never hides the truth from King Herod. No matter what you give them, they will not hide the truth from you. You cannot bribe them from saying the truth. Their truth will always safe you from falling and failing. Sometimes, you may seem them as your enemies; meanwhile they were your friends and destiny TRIGGERS. Esther 4:10-14
6. The CORRECTORS. 1Samuel 19:1-6. The Correctors are the people that always there to correct you. No matter whom you are or the position you hold, they will correct you when you are wrong. They were the ones who honestly tell you when you are wrong; they prevent you from digging a grave of mistakes that may bury your destiny. They were not pretender but attainder. Paul correct Peter for his errors.
7. The CONTENTED – These ones are not greedy, they are satisfied with whatever they get from you and they bless you from their heart for it. 2Samuel 19:31-39. These people are not helping you because they expect reward from you. They can spend their money, time and resources to support you or your ministry or your business not because they expect you to pay them back but because they were send from God to help you.
8. The SEEKERS OF ETERNAL HOME. These people are lovers and pursuers of God and godliness. They first pursue the things of the Kingdom of God perfectly. They were always in the spirit and connected to God. They seek and pursue holiness and embrace righteousness. Holiness is their trademark and righteousness their watchword. You must meet these people so you will never be disconnected from your source who is your MAKER. Anyone that companionship and associates with these people will never derail or lose eternity in heaven.
Remember, success is a collection and network of relationships. Your successful journey in this year depends on your relationship with God and your connection with the above mentioned people. They are those who matter to your life; there are those whom your life also matters to! Therefore, cry unto God and He will surely connect you with Destiny Triggers.
PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY
1. Father connects me with my destiny triggers in the name of Jesus.
2. All my destiny triggers that have forgot me; Father causes them to remember now in the name of Jesus.
3. Every power assigned to sabotage my destiny triggers, be scattered unto desolation in the name of Jesus.
4. O LORD, divide the tongues of the enemy and let their words concerning my destiny triggers be rendered null and void in the mighty name of Jesus.
5. O LORD let your angelic hosts begin the march of victory concerning my destiny triggers in Jesus’ name.
6. O LORD let your angelic hosts begin to blow the trumpet of victory concerning my marriage, business and ministry in Jesus’ name.
7. Let the divine earthquake of the Almighty strike and scatter every demonic stronghold against my destiny triggers in Jesus’ name.
8. The seven altars of Balaam shall not prosper against my destiny in Jesus’ name.
9. The seven bulls of Balaam shall not prosper against my ministry, marriage and business in Jesus’ name.
10. Every strange fire against my destiny triggers be quenched by the power in the blood of Jesus.
11. As I am stamping my feet, so shall the enemies of my marriage be disgraced in the name of Jesus.
12. Every blood ritual and sacrifice offered to manipulate my destiny triggers be canceled by the blood of Jesus.
13. I destroy the gate of violent spirits working against my destiny and my family in Jesus name.
14. Every demonic chain holding my destiny is broken in Jesus name.
15. Every power seeking to destroy me before my day of glorification dies by thunder in Jesus name.
16. Oh lord let not your instrument in my life die in Jesus name.
17. I shall not die before my glory appears in the mighty name of Jesus.
18. Every limited demon over my life, home, destiny, marriage, business finances, scatter by fire of God in Jesus name.
19. O Lord arises and envelops me with divine favour in Jesus name.
20. The walls of sorrow, poverty, sickness, failure, crumble in my life in Jesus name.