Bible Reading: Mark 10:46-52
“And they came to Jericho: and as he went out of Jericho with his disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging. And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me. And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me. And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise; he calleth thee. And he, casting away his garment, rose, and came to Jesus. And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight. And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And imm
ediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.”
Many people seem themselves as condemned person who cannot achieve any positive in life. You may seem what you are passing through as the end of your journey. Whatever that is happening to you now is not the end of your life.
The sister in the above picture is testimony that one can hold on. Being an handicap is not the end of your journey. Either you are born blind, or you are crippled, or you cannot walk or talk, or you are dumb, no matter your condition, it is there for God to glorify Himself –
“And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.” John 9:1-3
Your situation was allowed for God to manifest His miracle. You are in that condition because God want to use you as avenue to bring more people to Himself.
WHAT YOU MUST DO NOW:
1. Do not see your situation as permanent. Ecclesiastical 3:1-11
2. See yourself as the next person for God’s miracle – John 9:4
3. Never write off yourself. God needs of you.
4. Encourage yourself that you can do all things as long as you lives.
5. Rely and uphold Jesus as the your only Saviour and Lord. John 3:16-18
Prayer Bombs for Today:
1. Give thanks unto God for given you grace to be a living soul till today
2. Father use mine weakness to glorify yourself in the name of Jesus
3. Father, use my situation to change my story and glorify yourself in my life in the name of Jesus.
4. Lord, deliver me and set me free from the power of failure in the name of Jesus
5. Father, open door of great and uncommon testimony for me in the name of Jesus
6. Father, announced me and advertised me for greatness in the name of Jesus.