Topic: Discover Yourself Part 3
Bible Reading: Luke 15:11-22
There is a man who had two sons;
12And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the part of the property that falls [to me]. And he divided the estate between them.
13And not many days after that, the younger son gathered up all that he had and journeyed into a distant country, and there he wasted his fortune in reckless and loose [from restraint] living.
14And when he had spent all he had, a mighty famine came upon that country, and he began to fall behind and be in want.
15So he went and forced (glued) himself upon one of the citizens of that country, who sent him into his fields to feed hogs.
16And he would gladly have fed on and filled his belly with the carob pods that the hogs were eating, but [they could not satisfy his hunger and] nobody gave him anything [better].
17Then when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father have enough food, and [even food] to spare, but I am perishing (dying) here of hunger!
18I will get up and go to my father, and I will say to him, Father, I have sinned against heaven and in your sight.
19I am no longer worthy to be called your son; [just] make me like one of your hired servants.
20So he got up and came to his [own] father. But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was moved with pity and tenderness [for him]; and he ran and embraced him and kissed him fervently].
21And the son said to him, Father, I have sinned against heaven and in your sight; I am no longer worthy to be called your son [I no longer deserve to be recognized as a son of yours]!
22But the father said to his bond servants, Bring quickly the best robe (the festive robe of honor) and put it on him; and give him a ring for his hand and sandals for his feet.
23And bring out that [wheat-]fattened calf and kill it; and let us revel and feast and be happy and make merry,
24Because this my son was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found! And they began to revel and feast and make merry.
25But his older son was in the field; and as he returned and came near the house, he heard music and dancing.
In verse 20 of theses Bible reading, it is revealed that the Father of the boy saw him far away and the Father have the following unto the son:
1. He has compassion unto him.
The greatest and number one thing you needed from God is compassion. When God has compassion on you, nothing can hinder you to achieve uncommon blessing and breakthrough. Nobody can stop Him to favour you. Compassion of God attract blessing, restoration, etc.
Beloved, God loves you. His compassion unto you cannot be denied.
2. The Father ran to him. Can you imagine! The Father left His position and ran to meet the son. Jesus left heaven came to earth because of you and because of me. He came to deliver us from sins and satanic power. He left His glorious position for you to be glorious in life.
3. The Father embraced and kissed the son. God embraced is different from man embraced. If God embrace surely you will be elevated. When God embrace you, you are no longer on level zero. When God embraced you, your story must change.
Do you ready Fir God to embrace you? Then surrender yourself unto Him now.
Prayer Bombs for today:
1. Father have compassion unto me
2. Father, arise and lift me up from the pity of failure in Jesus name.
3. Father in your holy name, grant me uncommon blessing and favour in Jesus name