OPERATION WAR AGAINST THE AGE-ABIDING DOORS
Bible Reading: Psalm 24
“Lift Up Your Heads, Age-Abiding Doors”
Beloved, as you wake up this morning, started another journey, the first thing that must happen is for the GATE to open for you. There is GATE that link to this day blessing, there is GATE that link to the right destination, there is GATE that connects you with your helpers, there is GATE that open great and glorious opportunity for you and there is GATE that makes heaven shower blessing, goodness and peace upon you.
Mind you, there is GATE that open each day, this GATE must be open so that you go in and possess your possessions and everything God embedded in this day for you.
Psalmist says: “Lift up your heads, O you gates; and be lifted up, you age-abiding doors, that the King of glory may come in. Who is the King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O you gates; yes, lift them up, you age-abiding doors that the King of glory may come in.” Psalm 24:7-9
According to Psalm 24, there are gates that close against the entering of people of God. These gates hinder people to go in to their promise land. It is gate like the wall of Jericho. There are gates like the Red Sea hindered the Israelites to crossover. There gates stands as mountain for the people of God to move forward.
These gates hinder the visitation of King of Glory to your life, business, ministry and family. Many people are operating under close gates, it is true that they were living everyday but the gates of blessing are always close against them.
These GATES I’m talking about are spiritual gates in heavenly sphere –
“For we are not wrestling with flesh and blood [contending only with physical opponents], but against the despotisms, against the powers, against [the master spirits who are] the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) sphere.” Ephesians 6:12 Amplified
These gates are unseen gate but operating in spiritual realm. They are gates where the immigration officer of satanic kingdom stood to hinder the angel that brought Daniel’s answer to his prayers. Daniel 10:12-13
“Then he said to me, Fear not, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your mind and heart to understand and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come as a consequence of [and in response to] your words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me for twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief [of the celestial] princes, came to help me, for I remained there with the kings of Persia.”
You can understand now that there are gates that must be open for you to accomplish your dreams, for you to fulfill your purpose and for you to receive glorious answers to your prayers.
Many people thought that God did not hearing them, but not knowing that, it is gate that close against them in the spiritual realm. Until you kin yourself to the Word of God and washing yourself total being in the Blood of Jesus, you may not go in and possess the great things that God promised you.
The Psalmist continues to open our understanding and tell us the people that can get access through the ancient gates are those who have unadulterated hands and pure heart.
“Who shall go up into the mountain of the Lord? Or who shall stand in His Holy Place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who has not lifted himself up to falsehood or to what is false, nor sworn deceitfully” Psalm 24:3-4.
They were the people mention in Psalm 1:1
“Blessed (happy, fortunate, prosperous, and enviable) is the man who walks and lives not in the counsel of the ungodly [following their advice, their plans and purposes], nor stands [submissive and inactive] in the path where sinners walk, nor sits down [to relax and rest] where the scornful [and the mockers] gather.”
Beloved, today is your day of deliverance, it is your day of divine visitation and it is a day that heaven will recognize and release uncommon blessing and prosperity upon you and your business. However, you must be clean before God. Our righteousness is embedded in Jesus Christ. His Bloodshed on the Cross is an ultimate price for our redemption. Ephesians 1:7, Colossians 1:14, Hebrews 9:12, 15
“He went once for all into the [Holy of] Holies [of heaven], not by virtue of the blood of goats and calves [by which to make reconciliation between God and man], but His own blood, having found and secured a complete redemption (an everlasting release for us).” Hebrews 9:12 Amplified
The death of Jesus Christ on the Cross makes us clean to enter into the Holy of holies (heaven). However, only those that believe and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour through His death are entitle to enter the Holy of Holies – Heaven. In order words, only those accept His Lordship have access to open gates at anytime. Therefore, you must be Born Again and wash yourself with the Blood of Jesus by confess your sins unto Jesus Christ, believe Him and obey Him. Luke 13:3, 5, Acts 2:38.
1. Father, upon this glorious day, the Powerful Word of God shall clear every hindrance from my path for divine visitation of the King of glory into your life in Jesus name
2. The visit of the Lord Jesus Christ will terminate every cycle of tribulations in my life in the name of Jesus
3. Today my reproach will turn to glory in the name of Jesus.
4. The Mighty Hand of God will open every door of opportunities which no-one can shut unto me in the name of Jesus.
5. The Lord will open your gate constantly to enable your benefactors have access into your abode and render every necessary assistance required for your upliftment in the name of Jesus.
6. The Lord will lift me up above my peers in the name of Jesus.
7. Father, lift me from last position to first class of glorious things in the name of Jesus.
8. Father, grant me record breaking achievements that will exceed my age and qualifications in Jesus Mighty Name.
9. As from today henceforth, no amount of opposition could hinder the manifestation of His Word upon my life in the name of Jesus.
10. Father, when the enemies say “It’s a lie for me to succeed in marriage, business, and ministry” the Lord will make it real in the name of Jesus.
11. Those who doubt the ability and power of God in my life, shall face the wrath of God in the name of Jesus.
12. Father causes me to be the next in line to share uncommon testimony in the name of Jesus.
13. Whosoever detest good thing happening in my life, shall be disgraced and perpetually silenced by the fire and thunder of God in Jesus Mighty Name.
14. Everyone expecting my disappointment will be disappointed to hear about my appointment to the exalted position by the Benevolent God in Jesus Mighty Name.
15. Every ancient gates that have been close against my destiny, hear the Word of God, be open by fire and thunder in the name of Jesus.
16. Every obstacles stand as ancient gates in my life, I remove them by the Blood of Jesus
17. Today, I will manifest the glory of God in the name of Jesus.