2018: MY YEAR OF DIVINE ESTABLISHMENT IN RIGHTEOUSNESS
Bible Reading: Isaiah 54:14-17
“In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee. Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.” Isaiah 54:14-17
When God speaks everything bow down. This year is another year and God has plan and purpose for His people. His plan and purpose is to make His people inherit what He has for them in His master plan. The plan of God is to establish you in righteousness.
To be established means to be planted and launch in righteousness of God. To be safe is to be within the righteous covering of God. Persecution may come, but surely you are safe and protected.
Why GOD will Established You?
1. You are established to save life. For instance, God established Joseph in the land of Egypt in order to save – safe people. “Now therefore be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither: for God did send me before you to preserve life.” Genesis 45:5
2. You are established to preserve generations. “And God sent me before you to preserve you posterity in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance” Genesis 45:7
3. You are established to safe people from hunger and starvation.
4. You are established to deliver people from their bondage – Genesis 45:7
5. You are established to be the light for the world – Matthew 5:14-17 “Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; nor it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.”
6. You are established to give hope to hopeless.
7. You are established to lead the move – Esther 4:13-14 “Then Mordecai commanded to answer Esther …and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?
8. You are established to be ambassador for Christ earth – Acts 11:26, Matthew 5:13
9. You are established to prove the mighty power of God in action to your generation – Daniel 3:1-30, Daniel 6:20-24 “And when he came to the den, he cried with a lamentable voice unto Daniel: and the king spake and said to Daniel, O Daniel, servant of the living God, is thy God, whom thou servest continually, able to deliver thee from the lions? Then said Daniel unto the king, O king, live forever. My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions’ mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocence was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt. Then was the king exceeding glad for him, and commanded that they should take Daniel up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no manner of hurt was found upon him, because he believed in his God.”
10. You are established to rule your world and reign in heaven forever – Isaiah 54:14-17
Prayer Bombs for Today
1. Father I thank you for established me for your divine purpose.
2. Father, empower me for the great task ahead of in Jesus name.
3. Father, give me the wisdom to demonstrate your power on earth in the name of Jesus
4. No power or forces can uproot me in the name of Jesus
5. Father, established my business, work and ministry in the place you has given me in your master plan in the name of Jesus
6. Father, give me the key that I will use to unlock the store room of blessing this year in the name of Jesus
7. Any strange fire planned to consume me this year, let the enemies that planted it consume by it in the name of Jesus.
8. This year, I will rule my world and feeding multitudes in the name of Jesus
9. Father, cause me to remain focus to your will, purpose and plan for my life in the name of Jesus,